NXT 150 - Lock InterrogationPrint
Interrogate RFID usage on locks by data card:
- Make a Lock Data Card.
- Apply the “Lock Data Card” to the lock sensor area. Hold the card close to the lock sensor for about 20sec until green light stops flashing.
- Put the card back to encoder. Go to “Query” “Entries Record”, click “Read new data” to finish.
Remark: Data card can collect 338 entries record only.
Interrogate RFID usage on locks by handheld device:
- Switch on the handheld device, go to “Lock Maintenance”, “Read opening record”, “RF data collection”.
- Put sensor area of the handheld device close to the lock to collect the record. Hold the device for around 20sec. Successful collection ends up with green light. Failed collection ends up with red light. If collection is failed, please try to collect again.
- After data collection, choose “PC synchronous”, and connect the handheld device to the USB port of the computer.
- Go to “Query” “Entries Record”, click “Read new data” to finish.
Remark: Handheld device can collect 992 entries record.