OPENKEY NXT-150 - Programming OpenKey Universal BLE ModulesPrint
You must program each module, one by one as you install them. If you install all the modules prior to programming, the Installer Pro application will not be able to identify which module you are trying to program.
If you have issues when programming modules, please use the following troubleshooting steps.
- Verify all wires are connected properly, no wires are pinched, and the lock has power.
- Verify your Bluetooth is on and the app has permission to use it.
- If you continue to have issues, change out the harness first and test again.
- If you continue to have issues, change to a new module and test again.
To program modules:
Launch the OpenKey Installer Pro App and verify that Bluetooth is on and permissions granted in the app.
Log in with the property credentials provided by OpenKey.
Select where you will be installing the first module.
Select the room you are going to install from the list of rooms.
- If the room list doesn’t match your property, contact OpenKey.
Reopen the Installer Pro app, and then click “NEXT.”
Place the phone 2 inches from the bottom of the lock and select “INSTALL.”
The app will now search for the module, synchronize, and complete the programming.
This completes the programming of this module. Attach the face plate, Click “INSTALL ANOTHER,” and move to the next lock.